Ruffoni Hand-Hammered Copper Risotto Pan
Made exclusively for Williams-Sonoma at Ruffoni's family-owned workshop in the Italian Alps, our copper pan is uniquely suited for making risotto. Crafted by master metalsmiths from a single sheet of copper, the pan is also perfect for simmering sauces and soups.
- Crafted of hand-hammered copper for excellent heat conductivity.
- Interior is lined with durable non-reactive tin.
- The wide base ensures steady absorption of broth, and the rounded bottom eases stirring.
- Riveted brass handle with a sculpted acorn at the base.
- Included cherry wood risotto spoon has a traditional circular opening that encourages a creamy consistency.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
Dimensions & More Info
- 25 cm diam., 9 cm high.
- 4 l cap.
- 1.4 kg with lid.
- Made in Italy.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.