Ruffoni Historia Hammered Copper Tall Stock Pot with Pineapple Finial
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Free delivery on orders over $149 (excluding furniture).
On one of his early trips to Europe, Chuck Williams discovered Ruffoni, a family-owned company in Omegna, Italy, that had been producing extraordinary pans for 45 years. Crafted in the same artisan tradition used for decades, this pot is hammered from a single sheet of copper at the Ruffoni family workshop in the Italian Alps. The tin interior is lined by hand to create a professional-quality cooking surface. This pot is the perfect way to blend beauty and functionality in the kitchen.
- Hand-hammered copper construction guarantees top precision and control, allowing the pot to respond quickly to changes in cooking temperature.
- Interior is lined with durable, non-reactive tin.
- Made in Italy.
Dimensions & More Info
- 20 cm diam., 18 cm high; 24 cm high with lid.
- 5.2 L. cap.
- 3 kg.
- Made in Italy.
Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops.
- To protect tin lining from damage, do not heat the pan empty or at temperatures above 220°C.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching tin lining.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Handwash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan's cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
- Tin lining protects food from reacting with copper but will become discoloured with use. Depending on the frequency of use and types of food cooked, the tin lining may eventually have to be replaced. To prolong the liner's usefulness, avoid cooking acidic ingredients in tin-lined cookware.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.