Ruffoni Historia Hammered Copper Octagonal Wine Bucket
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Free delivery on orders over $99 (excluding furniture).
On one of his early trips to Europe, Chuck Williams discovered Ruffoni, a family-owned company in Omegna, Italy, that had been producing extraordinary pans for 45 years. Crafted in the same artisan tradition used for decades, this wine bucket is hammered from a single sheet of copper at the Ruffoni family workshop in the Italian Alps. It has an intriguing octagonal shape that catches the light to lend functional beauty to dinner parties and get-togethers.
- Designed to fit a magnum wine bottle.
- Crafted of hand-hammered copper with sculptural brass handles.
- Made in Italy.
Dimensions & More Info
- 24 cm diam., 18 cm high; 27 cm long with handles.
- 1.5 kg.
- Made in Italy.
Use & Care
- Handwash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.