Salt Block Skewers
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Free delivery on orders over $99 (excluding furniture).
Grill your best kebabs yet with this skewer set, which includes two skewers and four large cubes of Himalayan sea salt for imparting a complex, subtly salty flavour to food. Thread the cubes right onto the skewers with your other ingredients and let them work magic over the fire.
- Set includes two stainless-steel skewers and four salt cubes.
- Mineral-rich, natural pink sea salt adds delicate flavour to grilled kebabs.
- Harvested from ancient Himalayan sea salt deposits and cut by hand.
- Cubes elevate kebabs above the barbecue for even cooking and conduct heat to speed up cooking time.
- Cubes can be used repeatedly until they eventually diminish with use.
Dimensions & More Info
- Salt cubes: 4 cm x 4 cm x 2 cm high.
- Skewers: 30 cm long.
- Skewers made in China; salt made in Pakistan.
Use & Care
- The key to using salt cubes is to space them out on the skewer, alternating cubes with your ingredients. To load, thread the skewer through the drilled center of the salt cubes.
- Place loaded skewers on a pre-oiled or preheated barbecue. Cook, turning often, until food is cooked through.
- Caution: Metal skewers and salt cubes will become very hot; use an oven mitt to handle.
- Part of the charm of Himalayan salt cubes in the naturally occurring irregularities and fissures in the salt, none of which affect the cooking properties of the mineral. The colour and form of each cube are unique and will change when heated. With use, the cubes may develop more surface depressions and will eventually dissolve completely.
- As they get smaller, the cubes can be used for grating sea salt over foods.
- Hand-wash skewers.
- Salt cubes: Scrub with a mildly abrasive brush then wipe with a damp cloth. Dry on a rack for at least 24 hours before using again. Do not immerse in water or leave under running water.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.