San Marzano Pizza Sauce
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Free delivery on orders over $149 (excluding furniture).
Considered the birthplace of pizza, Naples is famous for its pizzaioli (pizza makers) – artisans so revered for their skills that they were once awarded honourable titles by the monarchy. Made using only the finest, freshest ingredients, our authentic pizza sauce brings the tradition to your table.
- A classic Italian pizza sauce showcasing the natural sweetness of vine-ripened San Marzano tomatoes imported from Italy.
- The flavoursome San Marzanos are gently simmered with fresh garlic, basil and Italian extra-virgin olive oil.
- Rich and chunky, it's perfect for traditional Neapolitan-style pizza, calzones and more.
- Quick and easy to use – just spread the sauce over the crust, add your favourite toppings and bake to bubbly perfection.
- Made from the finest all-natural ingredients.
- 454 g
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Whole tomatoes, tomato puree (tomato paste, water), extra-virgin olive oil, water, garlic, sea salt, basil, black pepper.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.