Shun 3-Piece Starter Set
Produced by Japan's leading blade manufacturer, Shun knives reflect the craftsmanship of a centuries-old tradition of Japanese knife making. This set brings together a trio of essential knives.
- Set includes a 9 cm paring knife, a 15 cm serrated utility knife and an 20 cm chef's knife.
- VG-MAX "super steel" blades are clad on each side with 16 micro thin layers of high-carbon steel, creating a variegated look reminiscent of a Damascus-style blade.
- Exceedingly sharp cutting edges are long lasting and easy to maintain.
- Durable PakkaWood handles resist moisture and have a D shape, to sit comfortably in the hand.
- These NSF-certified knives meet the high-level safety standards for professional kitchens.
- Handcrafted in Japan.
Dimensions & More Info
- 9 cm paring knife: 9 cm long blade; 10 cm long handle; 64 g
- 15 cm serrated utility knife: 15 cm long blade; 10 cm long handle; 113 g
- 20 cm chef's knife: 20 cm long blade; 13 cm long handle; 255 g
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.