Shun Classic 6-Piece Knife Set
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Free delivery on orders over $149 (excluding furniture).
Produced by Japan's leading blade manufacturer, Shun knives reflect the craftsmanship of a centuries-old tradition of knife making. These professional knives help you cut and slice food with exceptional precision and control. This set contains all the essentials for home chefs.
- VG-MAX "super steel" blade is clad on each side with 34 microthin layers of stainless steel, creating a variegated look reminiscent of a Damascus-style blade.
- Exceedingly sharp cutting edges are long lasting and easy to maintain.
- Durable PakkaWood handles resist moisture and have a D shape to sit comfortably in hand.
- Set includes matching honing steel.
- Bamboo storage block has 6 slots.
- NSF-certified knives meet high-level safety standards for professional kitchens.
- Handcrafted in Japan.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
6-Piece Set includes:
- 9 cm paring knife
- 15 cm serrated utility knife
- 20 cm hollow-ground chef's knife
- Kitchen shears
- 23 cm honing steel
- 6-slot slimline storage block
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
Dimensions & More Info
- 9 cm Paring Knife: 9 cm blade; 10 cm handle; 65 cm.
- 15 cm Serrated Utility Knife: 15 cm blade; 10 cm handle; 113 g.
- 20 cm Hollow-Ground Chef's Knife: 20 cm blade; 13 cm handle; 221 g.
- Kitchen Shears: 23 cm long; 142 g.
- 23 cm Honing Steel: 23 cm rod; 12 cm handle; 213 g.
- Storage Block: 22 cm x 7.5 cm x 20 cm high.
- Knives are made in Japan.
- Block and honing steel are made in China.
Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing once a week, you should not need to sharpen knife more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener designed to sharpen at a 16-degree angle, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.