Shun Classic 9-Piece Knife Block Set
Produced by Japan's leading blade manufacturer, Shun knives reflect the craftsmanship of a centuries-old tradition of Japanese knife making. This ten-piece collection includes the knife styles most used by professional chefs and home cooks alike.
- VG-10 "super steel" blades are clad on each side with 16 micro thin layers of high-carbon steel, creating a variegated look reminiscent of a Damascus-style blade.
- Exceedingly sharp cutting edges are long lasting and easy to maintain.
- Durable PakkaWood handles resist moisture and have a D shape, to sit comfortably in the hand.
- These NSF-certified knives meet the high-level safety standards for professional kitchens.
- Set includes matching honing steel.
- Bamboo storage block has 11 slots.
- Handcrafted in Japan.
9-Piece Set includes:
- 9 cm paring knife.
- 14 cm santoku.
- 15 cm boning knife.
- 20 cm chef's knife.
- 23 cm hollow-ground slicing knife.
- 23 cm bread knife.
- Kitchen shears.
- 23 cm honing steel.
- 11-slot storage block.
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
Dimensions & More Info
- 9 cm paring knife: 9 cm long blade; 9 cm long handle; 65 g
- 14 cm santoku: 14 cm long blade; 11 cm long handle; 156 g
- 15 cm boning knife: 15 cm long blade; 11 cm long handle; 113 g
- 20 cm chef's knife: 20 cm long blade; 13 cm long handle; 255 g
- 23 cm hollow ground slicing knife: 23 cm long blade; 13 cm long handle; 193 g
- 23 cm bread knife: 23 cm long blade; 13 cm long handle; 213 g
- Honing steel: 23 cm long rod; 12 cm long handle; 213 g
- Storage block: 28 cm x 13 cm x 23 cm high.
- Knives are made in Japan.
- Block and honing steel made in China.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the “Stock Status” information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service. For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
Once your order has been fulfilled at our Distribution Centre (for in-stock items allow up to 3 working days to receive your Order Fulfilment email), it will ship to you according to the following timetable:
|Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane||1-3 business days|
|Regional NSW, VIC & QLD; ACT||2-4 business days|
|Country NSW, VIC & QLD; SA||3-7 business days|
|TAS, WA, NT, North QLD||7-10 business days|
*Transit times listed are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Please provide a street address for delivery – we cannot ship to PO Boxes.