Shun Classic Bread Knife
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Free delivery on orders over $99 (excluding furniture).
Produced by Japan's leading blade manufacturer, this specialised knife has a scalloped blade that cuts easily through crisp bread crusts without compressing the soft, delicate interiors.
- VG-MAX “super steel” blade is clad on each side with 16 microthin layers of high-carbon steel, creating a variegated look reminiscent of a Damascus-style blade.
- Exceedingly sharp cutting edge is long lasting and easy to maintain.
- Designed to cut easily through the crusts of breads and rolls without squashing the delicate interiors.
- Durable PakkaWood handle resists moisture and has a D shape, to sit comfortably in the hand.
- Available in right- and left-handed versions.
- This NSF-certified knife meets the high-level safety standards for professional kitchens.
- 23 cm long blade, 13 cm long handle; 193 g
- Handcrafted in Japan.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.