Shun Classic 2-Piece Carving Set
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Free delivery on orders over $99 (excluding furniture).
This Japanese-crafted set is an elegant choice for carving meat and poultry at the table. The long-tined fork holds food securely in place while the super sharp knife carves thin, uniform slices. The handles are sculpted for a secure, comfortable grip.
- Two-piece set includes a 20 cm carving knife and matching stainless-steel fork.
- VG-10 "super steel" blade is clad on each side with 16 micro thin layers of high-carbon steel, creating a variegated look reminiscent of a Damascus-style blade.
- Exceedingly sharp cutting edge is long lasting and easy to maintain.
- Durable PakkaWood handles resist moisture and have a D shape, to sit comfortably in the hand.
- These NSF-certified pieces meet the high-level safety standards for professional kitchens.
- Handcrafted in Japan.
Dimensions & More Info
- Knife: 20 cm long blade; 13 cm long handle; 164 g
- Fork: 38 cm long overall; 241 g.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.