Shun Kaji 3-Piece Knife Starter Set
This set from Shun contains the three essential cutting tools: a paring knife, a serrated utility knife and a chef's knife. Their strong, razor-sharp blades are the result of a centuries-old tradition of samurai sword making in Japan.
- Set includes a 9 cm paring knife, a 15 cm serrated utility knife and an 20 cm chef's knife.
- Blades are constructed with a core of SG-2 powdered steel clad in a true Damascus layer of forged nickel and stainless steel.
- Inspired by centuries-old samurai sword-making techniques, the blades' construction creates a super sharp cutting edge.
- Handles are made of moisture-resistant, resin-infused PakkaWood, shaped for comfort and control.
- These NSF-certified knives meet the high-level safety standards for professional kitchens.
- Handcrafted in Japan.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
Dimensions & More Info
- 9 cm paring knife: 9 cm long blade; 13 cm long handle; 91 g
- 15 cm serrated utility knife: 15 cm long blade; 12 cm long handle; 108 g
- 20 cm chef's knife: 20 cm long blade; 14 cm long handle; 249 g
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the “Stock Status” information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service. For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
Once your order has been fulfilled at our Distribution Centre (for in-stock items allow up to 3 working days to receive your Order Fulfilment email), it will ship to you according to the following timetable:
|Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane||1-3 business days|
|Regional NSW, VIC & QLD; ACT||2-4 business days|
|Country NSW, VIC & QLD; SA||3-7 business days|
|TAS, WA, NT, North QLD||7-10 business days|
*Transit times listed are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Please provide a street address for delivery – we cannot ship to PO Boxes.