Shun Kaji 8-Piece Knife Block Set
Named for the blacksmith's forge, the Kaji series was developed by Shun's master knife makers exclusively for Williams-Sonoma. Combining ancient Damascus-steel and clad-construction techniques, this set makes an excellent introduction to the Kaji series.
- Blades are constructed with a core of SG-2 powdered steel clad in a true Damascus layer of forged nickel and stainless steel.
- Inspired by centuries-old samurai sword-making techniques, the blades' construction creates a super sharp cutting edge.
- Handles are made of moisture-resistant, resin-infused PakkaWood, shaped for comfort and control.
- These NSF-certified knives meet the high-level safety standards for professional kitchens.
- Bamboo storage block has 12 slots.
- Handcrafted in Japan.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
8-Piece Set includes:
- 9 cm paring knife.
- 15 cm tomato knife.
- 17 cm hollow-ground santoku.
- 20 cm chef's knife.
- 23 cm bread knife.
- 23 cm hollow-ground carving knife.
- 23 cm honing steel.
- 12-slot storage block.
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
Dimensions & More Info
- 9 cm paring knife: 9 cm long blade; 13 cm long handle; 91 g
- 15 cm tomato knife: 15 cm long blade; 13cm long handle; 184 g
- 17 cm hollow-ground santoku: 17 cm long blade; 14 cm long handle; 232 g
- 20 cm chef's knife: 20 cm long blade; 14 cm long handle; 249 g
- 23 cm bread knife: 23 cm long blade; 14 cm long handle; 221 g
- 23 cm hollow-ground carving knife: 23 cm long blade; 14 cm long handle; 227 g
- 23 cm honing steel: 23 cm long rod; 13 cm long handle; 269 g
- Knives are made in Japan.
- Block and honing steel made in China.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the “Stock Status” information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service. For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
Once your order has been fulfilled at our Distribution Centre (for in-stock items allow up to 3 working days to receive your Order Fulfilment email), it will ship to you according to the following timetable:
|Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane||1-3 business days|
|Regional NSW, VIC & QLD; ACT||2-4 business days|
|Country NSW, VIC & QLD; SA||3-7 business days|
|TAS, WA, NT, North QLD||7-10 business days|
*Transit times listed are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Please provide a street address for delivery – we cannot ship to PO Boxes.