Shun Kaji Carving Knife Set
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Free delivery on orders over $149 (excluding furniture).
From our premium Kaji line by Shun, this Japanese-crafted set is an elegant choice for carving foods at the table. The knife´s ultra sharp edge reduces friction and offers exceptional precision and control, and the fork holds foods securely in place while carving.
- Two-piece set includes a carving knife and matching fork.
- Knife blade is forged of stainless steel clad with 16 microthin layers of high-carbon steel, producing the beautifully patterned effect of a Damascus knife.
- Blade has an ultra sharp edge and will not rust.
- Durable stainless-steel fork has sharp tines to easily pierce meat.
- Handles are made of moisture-resistant, resin-infused PakkaWood, shaped for comfort and control.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
Dimensions & More Info
- Knife: 20 cm blade, 34 cm overall.
- Fork: 17 cm tines, 30 cm long overall.
- Made in Japan.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.