Shun Kaji Chef's Knives
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Free delivery on orders over $99 (excluding furniture).
From our premium Kaji line by Shun, these chef's knives are indispensable for chopping, dicing, mincing and slicing fruits and vegetables. Crafted in Japan, their strong, razor-sharp blades merge new technology and centuries-old handcrafting traditions.
- Blades are constructed with a core of SG-2 powdered steel clad in a true Damascus layer of forged nickel and stainless steel.
- Inspired by centuries-old samurai sword-making techniques, the blades' construction creates a super sharp cutting edge.
- Handles are made of moisture-resistant, resin-infused PakkaWood, shaped for comfort and control.
- These NSF-certified knives meet the high-level safety standards for professional kitchens.
- Handcrafted in Japan.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
Dimensions & More Info
- 20 cm chef's knife: 20 cm long blade; 14 cm long handle; 249 g
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.