Shun Kaji Hollow-Ground Nakiri Knife
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Free delivery on orders over $99 (excluding furniture).
Made exclusively for us in Japan, this versatile knife by Shun performs impeccably on everything from summer tomatoes to winter squashes. Hollow ground indentations on the blade reduce friction and minimise sticking.
- Blade is constructed with a core of SG-2 powdered steel clad in a true Damascus layer of forged nickel and stainless steel.
- Inspired by centuries-old samurai sword-making techniques, the blade's construction creates a supersharp cutting edge.
- Japanese-style knife designed for efficiently chopping, slicing and mincing fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Long, slender blade is hollow ground with indentations that keep slices from sticking.
- Handle is made of moisture-resistant, resin-infused PakkaWood, shaped for comfort and control.
- This NSF-certified knife meets the high level hygiene standards for professional kitchens.
- 17 cm knife: 17 cm long blade.
- Handcrafted in Japan.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.