Williams Sonoma Spice, Smoked Coarse Ground Pepper
Smoked chilli peppers are a favourite in the spicy cuisines of Mexico, Latin America and the American Southwest. Inspired by this flavoursome tradition, we've imbued black peppercorns with rich spicy character. The result is a lively, all-purpose condiment that's guaranteed to become a classic in your kitchen.
- Our fragrant black peppercorns have a smoky, southwestern-style flavour with floral notes and a hint of spicy heat.
- This zesty seasoning is a creative alternative to cumin or cayenne pepper.
- Use smoked black pepper in your favourite Latin recipes â€šÃ„Ã¬ from chilli to tacos, burritos and quesadillas.
- Liven up egg dishes with a sprinkling of smoked black pepper.
- Sprinkle this vibrant seasoning over buttered popcorn to add a smokey kick.
- This premium, all-natural herb is sourced from around the world and expertly blended by a family-owned artisanal spice company in California's Napa Valley.
- 57 g
- Made in the USA of imported ingredients.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.