Onyx Stainless-Steel Ice Cube Tray
This lever-style ice cube tray harks back to a classic 1950s design. Stainless steel is durable and makes for quick freezing of cubes, and it's a more environmentally and home-healthy choice than plastic trays.
- Sturdy 18/8 stainless steel.
- Makes 18 ice cubes.
- Nonporous material will not absorb freezer odours.
- Nonreactive steel can be used to freeze fruit or vegetable juice cubes and portions of baby food.
- Dishwasher safe.
Dimensions & More Info
- 29 cm x 13 cm x 5 cm high.
- Made in China.
Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.
- 1. Carefully push the lever in the downward position in the tray
- 2. Fill the tray no more than 3/4 full with water, other liquid or puree;
- 3. Place tray level in the freezer;
- 4. Before releasing cubes, allow tray to sit at room temperature for a few minutes OR place tray onto a warm cloth OR run the bottom of the tray under warm water for a few seconds;
- 5. Carefully lift the lever (beware: metal edges are sharp) to release the cubes.
- 6. Repeat process from step 1 to refill.
Caution! Incorrect usage of this product can cause injury. Please only use according to manufacturer's instructions:
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the “Stock Status” information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service. For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
Once your order has been fulfilled at our Distribution Centre (for in-stock items allow up to 3 working days to receive your Order Fulfilment email), it will ship to you according to the following timetable:
|Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane||1-3 business days|
|Regional NSW, VIC & QLD; ACT||2-4 business days|
|Country NSW, VIC & QLD; SA||3-7 business days|
|TAS, WA, NT, North QLD||7-10 business days|
*Transit times listed are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Please provide a street address for delivery – we cannot ship to PO Boxes.