Staub Grill Pan
The ridges on the bottom of this pan not only leave seared grill marks but elevate food, allowing fat to drip away. Staub's innovative enamel coating takes cooking with cast iron to the next level with improved performance, style and durability.
- Colour selections feature glossy multi-coat enamelling that ensures strength and heat resistance and creates a vibrantly coloured “majolique” finish similar in appearance to fine ceramic for oven-to-table presentation.
- Resistant to rust, chipping and cracking, the coating requires no additional seasoning like some other cast-iron pieces.
- The specially formulated black matte interior enamel of each piece contains traces of quartz, giving it additional heat resistance and a rougher surface resulting in better browning.
- The smooth enamelled base is compatible with all stovetops including induction.
- A spout on the pan's side eliminates spills when pouring liquids.
- Made in France.
Dimensions & More Info
- 25 cm Grill Pan: 25 cm diam. x 4 cm high, 3.3 kg
- 30 cm Grill Pan: 30 cm diam. x 4 cm high, 5.1 kg
- Made in France.
Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and griller safe up to 260°C.
- For best results use low to medium heat.
- When using high heat, bring pan slowly to a high temperature.
- Use plastic, wood or nylon utensils only; metal utensils may damage the enamel.
- Enamel may chip or crack if banged against a hard surface.
- Handles and knobs can become very hot. Always use pot holder or glove when handling.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Stubborn stains can be removed by soaking your pot for a few minutes in hot soapy water.
- Completely dry pan before storing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents, bleach or abrasive cleaners.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.