Staub Coq Au Vin, Sapphire Blue
Celebrating the traditional French poultry dish with its sculptured rooster handle, this pot is the ideal size and shape for braising chicken. Staubs innovative enamel coating takes cooking with cast iron to the next level with improved performance, style and durability.
- Colour selections feature glossy multi-coat enamelling that ensures strength and heat resistance and creates a vibrantly coloured “majolique” finish similar in appearance to fine ceramic for oven-to-table presentation.
- Matte Black selection features multi-coat enamelling with low-gloss matte finish.
- Resistant to rust, chipping and cracking, the coating requires no additional seasoning like some other cast-iron pieces.
- The specially formulated black matte interior enamel of each piece contains traces of quartz, giving it additional heat resistance and a rougher surface resulting in better browning.
- The smooth enamelled base is compatible with all stovetops including induction.
- Dozens of precisely placed bumps on the lid's interior funnel evaporated juices directly back down on top of the food for more even basting.
- Extra-heavy lid seals in moisture for tender, flavoursome results.
- Lid knob on Red, Sapphire Blue, Basil, Graphite and Emerald pieces is made of nickel-plated brass; lid knob on Black Matte is brass.
- Includes both nickel-plated rooster handle and standard knob.
- Made in France.
Dimensions & More Info
- 4.5 l: 30 cm x 25 cm x 11 cm high, 4.25 l cap., 5.8 kg with lid.
- 5.75 litres: 30 cm x 25 cm x 11 cm high, 5.75 l cap., 5.8 kg with lid.
- Made in France.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.