Staub Cast-Iron Round Cocotte, Grenadine
Staub's innovative enamel coating takes cast-iron cooking to the next level with improved performance, style and durability. Heavy lids to seal in moisture paired with heat-retaining cast iron make this oven ideal for slow cooking homemade chilli or a hearty stew.
- Heavyweight enameled cast iron transfers and retains heat evenly.
- Colour selections feature multicoat enamelling to create a glossy, vibrantly coloured "majolique" finish that resembles fine ceramics.
- Matte Black selection features multi-coat enamelling with low-gloss matte finish.
- Resistant to rust, chipping and cracking, the coating requires no additional seasoning like some other cast-iron pieces.
- Specially formulated black matte interior enamel contains traces of quartz, giving it additional heat resistance and a textured surface that results in better browning.
- Dozens of precisely placed bumps on the lid's interior funnel evaporated juices directly back down on top of the food for more even basting.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in France.
Dimensions & More Info
- 5.2 L: 25 cm diam., 11 cm high; 5.4 kg with lid.
- 6.6 L: 28 cm diam., 13 cm high; 7.2 kg with lid.
- Smooth enamelled base is compatible with all cooktops, including induction.
- Extra-heavy lid seals in moisture for tender, flavourful results.
- Lid knob on Red, Sapphire Blue, Basil, Graphite and Emerald pieces is made of nickel-plated brass; lid knob on Black Matte is brass.
- Made in France.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the “Stock Status” information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service. For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
Once your order has been fulfilled at our Distribution Centre (for in-stock items allow up to 3 working days to receive your Order Fulfilment email), it will ship to you according to the following timetable:
|Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane||1-3 business days|
|Regional NSW, VIC & QLD; ACT||2-4 business days|
|Country NSW, VIC & QLD; SA||3-7 business days|
|TAS, WA, NT, North QLD||7-10 business days|
*Transit times listed are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Please provide a street address for delivery – we cannot ship to PO Boxes.