Williams Sonoma Tandoori Spice
India's celebrated tandoori cooking takes its name from the tandoor, a traditional clay-lined brick oven. In classic Northern Indian recipes, meats are marinated in a yogurt-spice mixture, then threaded onto skewers and placed in the searing heat of the oven, where they roast to tender, succulent perfection.
- Our aromatic spice rub makes it easy to prepare traditional tandoori-style recipes at home, in the oven or on your backyard grill.
- For authentic flavour, the blend includes fragrant methi leaves, a classic tandoori ingredient.
- A fragrant, flavoursome blend of a dozen seasonings, our Tandoori Spice Rub adds rich, complex character to chicken, pork and seafood.
- To ensure the most vibrant flavour and aroma, the seasonings are ground and blended in a California spice kitchen just before shipping.
- The premium, all-natural ingredients for our Tandoori Spice Rub are sourced from around the world and expertly blended by a family-owned artisanal spice company in Northern California's Napa Valley.
- 51 g
- Made in USA from imported ingredients.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.