Tapered Rolling Pin
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Free delivery on orders over $149 (excluding furniture).
French pastry chefs rely on this classic tool for rolling out thin, uniform circles of pie or tart dough.
- Classic handle-free design.
- Tapering pin can be pivoted to create a perfect round of pastry.
- The pin is so slender and lightweight, you can easily flip the rolled dough over the wooden cylinder and ease it into a baking pan.
- Made in Maine of rock maple, a hardwood prized for its strength, smoothness and durability.
Dimensions & More Info
- 1 cm to 3 cm diam., 52 cm long.
- Made in USA.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.