The Anti-Inflammation Cookbook
Sometimes good food can be the best medicine. This cookbook inspires its readers to improve their health by reducing inflammation through healthy and delicious eating. Recent research reveals that inflammation has a negative impact on general wellness and can worsen many common health concerns from migraines and arthritis to diabetes and gastrointestinal disorders. Professional cook and inflammation sufferer Amanda Haas joins forces with Dr. Bradly Jacobs to explain which foods help reduce inflammation and why. In this smart and highly anticipated book, Haas shares 65 mouth-watering recipes that will help to diminish and manage inflammation within the body.
- Includes 65 recipes to reduce inflammation, from breakfasts, juices and smoothies to snacks, appetisers, main courses and desserts.
- All recipes are 100% gluten-free.
- Book opens with introduction by Dr. Brad Jacobs; a personal story of inflammation by author and professional chef, Amanda Haas; and an informative section on inflammation and its effects.
- Chapters cover everything from basics and make-ahead ingredients like salad dressings, beans and nut milks chapters on Breakfast, Juices & Smoothies; Snacks and Appetisers; Vegetables and Legumes; Fish, Chicken, Lamb and Beef; and Dessert
- Tempting recipes include Breakfast Quinoa Cakes, Marcona Almond Stuffed Dates with Orange Zest, Lentil Salad with Roasted Cauliflower and Herbs, Fish en Papillotte with Tomatoes and Asparagus, Chicken Chile Verde, Seasonal Fruit Crisps with Oatmeal Crumble Crust and Honey Panna Cotta with Blackberry-Lime Sauce.
- Features a comprehensive list of common foods that cause inflammation as well as foods that help to soothe and reduce inflammation.
- Hardback, 160 pages.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the “Stock Status” information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service. For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
Once your order has been fulfilled at our Distribution Centre (for in-stock items allow up to 3 working days to receive your Order Fulfilment email), it will ship to you according to the following timetable:
|Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane||1-3 business days|
|Regional NSW, VIC & QLD; ACT||2-4 business days|
|Country NSW, VIC & QLD; SA||3-7 business days|
|TAS, WA, NT, North QLD||7-10 business days|
*Transit times listed are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Please provide a street address for delivery – we cannot ship to PO Boxes.