Traeger Pro Series 22 Barbecue
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Free delivery on orders over $149 (excluding furniture).
Headquartered in Salt Lake City, Traeger Grills has redefined outdoor barbecuing with their convection-based Original Wood Pellet Grill. Using a combination of natural hardwood pellets and the precision of digital technology, Traeger barbecues offer the cooking versatility of a conventional oven with the delicious wood-fired flavour of an outdoor barbecue. The barbecue features a Digital Pro Controller to maintain temperatures within 9°C of the desired set point and a handy secondary cooking rack.
- Designed to barbecue, smoke, bake, roast, braise and grill with equally delicious results.
- Equipped with 56 cm x 48 cm main rack and 56 cm x 18 cm secondary rack.
- Digital Pro Controller features Advanced Grilling Logic to maintain temperatures within 9°C.
- Dual meat probes help ensure foods reach the ideal internal temperature.
- Sawhorse-style base is designed with flared legs for extra stability.
- Substantial side-lift bar provides secure grip and even weight distribution for transportation.
- All-terrain wheels enable the barbecue to easily roll over all types of surfaces.
- Pellet hopper clean-out allows you to change pellets on the fly.
Dimensions & More Info
- 104 cm x 68 cm x 124 cm high (with hood down); 1.4-sq.-m cooking surface.
- Main rack: 56 cm x 48 cm.
- Extra rack: 56 cm x 18 cm.
- 2.4 m power cord.
- 47 kg.
- Cooking range from 37°C to 232°C.
- Main rack holds 16 burgers, 4 whole chickens, 24 sausages or five rib racks.
- Extra rack holds 8 burgers or 12 sausages.
- 3-year warranty.
- Made in China.
Use & Care
- Assembly required.
- Designed for use with Traeger Grills brand hardwood pellets only.
- After each use, clean drip tray with hot soapy water or an oven-style cleaning product.
- After each use, wipe down grease splatters on barbecue exterior. Use a designated stainless steel cleaner to clean and polish exterior surfaces.
- To clean the barbecue grates, while the barbecue is still hot, dip a brush with brass bristles in hot water and scrub to remove charred residue.
- Allow barbecue to cool and dry thoroughly before covering.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.