Traeger Timberline 850 Barbecue
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Free delivery on orders over $149 (excluding furniture).
Headquartered in Salt Lake City, Traeger Grills has redefined outdoor barbecuing with their convection-based Original Wood Pellet Grill. Using a combination of natural hardwood pellets and the precision of digital technology, Traeger barbecues offer the cooking versatility of a conventional oven with the delicious wood-fired flavour of an outdoor barbecue. The Timberline 850 is the newest addition to the Traeger barbecue family, offering innovative features like WiFire digital control from your smartphone and a Super Smoke mode.
- Designed to barbecue, smoke, bake, roast, braise and grill with equally delicious results.
- Built-in main rack plus a middle and upper rack provide 0.5 square metres of cooking surface.
- Three tiers of cooking surface include two dual-position removable upper racks.
- WiFire digital controller allows you to set and adjust temperatures and monitor cooking from your smartphone.
- Double-wall stainless steel interior helps maintain an even temperature and hold smoke inside.
- Meat probe monitors internal meat temperature without having to open the lid.
- Super Smoke mode lets you infuse meats with extra smoke flavour before or after cooking.
- All-terrain wheels enable the barbecue to easily roll over all types of surfaces.
- Stainless steel front and side racks provide convenient prep space and a place to set tools.
- 10 kg capacity pellet hopper can be accessed during cooking to change pellets on the fly.
- Includes bamboo cutting board and meat probe storage.
Dimensions & More Info
- 117 cm x 68 cm x 122 cm high (with hood down); 0.5 sqm cooking surface.
- Middle rack: 56 cm x 36 cm.
- Top rack: 56 cm x 21 cm.
- 2.4 m power cord.
- 97 kg.
- 3-year warranty.
- Made in China.
WiFire App Information
- Uses your home Wi-Fi network to connect your barbecue to the Traeger App via Cloud servers.
- Change the temp, kick up the smoke and set timers from anywhere.
- Access 1000+ recipes, from wood-fired pizza to BBQ brisket.
- Custom cook cycles let you track and adjust times and temperatures throughout your barbecuing, to achieve consistent results with every meal.
- Delivers precise and consistent temperature to 9°C from 73°C to a searing 260°C.
Use & Care
- Assembly required.
- Designed for use with Traeger Grills brand hardwood pellets only.
- After each use, clean drip tray with hot soapy water or an oven-style cleaning product.
- After each use, wipe down grease splatters on barbecue exterior. Use a designated stainless steel cleaner to clean and polish exterior surfaces.
- To clean the barbecue grates, while the barbecue is still hot, dip a brush with brass bristles in hot water and scrub to remove charred residue.
- Allow barbecue to cool and dry thoroughly before covering.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.