Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick 3-Piece Cookie Bakeware
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Free delivery on orders over $149 (excluding furniture).
Perfect for baking pressed, rolled and dropped cookies and pastries, this set includes a pair of our professional-quality baking sheets, plus a cooling rack. Designed to promote even baking and browning, the nonstick sheets release baked goods in perfect shape and clean up in seconds.
- Commercial-grade aluminised steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- The Goldtouch ceramic coating reinforces our pans making them more resistant to abrasion than normal nonstick surfaces and releases food with ease.
- Extra-large capacity provides ample space between cookies, and easy-grip handle eases transfer from oven to cooling rack.
- Unique diamond-textured surface strengthens sheet pan while increasing airflow for even baking.
- Cooling rack is made of durable steel.
- Made exclusively for us by a 50-year-old American company, North America's only manufacturer of commercial bakeware.
- Recipe included.
- Dishwasher safe.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
Dimensions & More Info
- Two baking sheets: 46 cm x 36 cm x 3 cm high.
- Note: these baking sheets are designed to fit extra-wide ovens Ð please check the internal dimensions of your oven, taking into account internal shelving rails.
- One cooling rack: 43 cm x 30 cm x 1 cm high.
- Baking sheets made in USA.
- Cooling rack made in China.
Use & Care
- Oven safe to 230¡C.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakewareÕs heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Pan will darken slightly with use. This is normal and will enhance its performance.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the appearance of the baking pieces over time.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.