Williams-Sonoma Red Goldtouch® Nonstick Loaf Pan, 450 g
Add festive colour to baking with our loaf pan finished with a vibrant metallic red exterior. Designed to promote even baking and browning of quick breads, yeast breads and pound cakes, our commercial-quality American-made pan releases baked goods in perfect shape and cleans up in seconds, thanks to its technologically advanced Goldtouch nonstick coating.
- Commercial-grade aluminised steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- ÊGoldtouch ceramic coating is more resistant to abrasion than standard nonstick surfaces and releases food with ease.
- Exterior has red metallic finish.
- Coated wire reinforcement along the rim maximises durability and resistance to rust and warping.
- Folded construction enhances strength.
- Made exclusively for us by a 50-year-old American company, North America's only manufacturer of commercial bakeware.
- Dishwasher safe.
Dimensions & More Info
- 450 g pan: 22 cm x 11 cm x 7 cm high.
- 680 g pan: 25 cm x 13 cm x 8 cm high.
- Made in USA.
Use & Care
- Oven safe to 230C.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware's heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Pan will darken slightly with use. This is normal and will enhance its performance.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the appearance of the baking pieces over time.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
Flat-Rate Delivery: $14.95 per order Australia-wide
Free Delivery on all orders over$99*
*Final order amounts of $99 and above will ship free Australia-wide. Gift wrap, delivery fees and prior purchases do not qualify toward the minimum $99 purchase requirement. The $99 threshold must be reached after any applicable discounts have been applied.
For more information on our delivery service, please visit our Delivery Information Page.
Once your order has been fulfilled at our Distribution Centre (for in-stock items allow up to 2 working days to receive your Order Fulfilment email), it will ship to you according to the following timetable:
|Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane||1-3 business days|
|Regional NSW, VIC & QLD; ACT||2-4 business days|
|Country NSW, VIC & QLD; SA||3-7 business days|
|TAS, WA, NT, North QLD||7-10 business days|
*Transit times listed are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Please provide a street address for delivery ‰ÛÒ we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
items shipping with this method will feature this symbol
For oversized items, we employ the specialist services of our freight partner. You will be contacted by phone to arrange a suitable time for receiving your delivery. Please allow up to a week from your date of order (of in-stock items) to receive this call. Furniture is pre-assembled and pre-inspected before it leaves the warehouse, repackaged for safe transit, carefully carried into the room of your choice, unpacked, fully assembled (if required) and all packaging is removed. Please note that we are unable to install fixtures or other electronic equipment. NOTE: In some remote areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service. In this case, we will contact you to discuss.
Williams-Sonoma products shipping via Deluxe Delivery are subject to the same delivery fees outlined above.