Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Muffin Pan, 12-Well
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Free delivery on orders over $99 (excluding furniture).
This American-made pan is designed to promote even baking and browning, ensuring that muffins develop bakery-style crowned tops and are released in perfect shape. The pan's Goldtouch coating prevents sticking and cleans up in seconds.
- Twelve wells are sized for standard muffins and cup cakes.
- Commercial-grade aluminised steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- Extended edges provide a secure grip, making it easy to transfer the pan to and from the oven.
- The Goldtouch ceramic coating reinforces our pans making them more resistant to abrasion than normal nonstick surfaces and releases food with ease.
- Made exclusively for us by a 50-year-old American company, North America's only manufacturer of commercial bakeware.
- Recipe included.
- Dishwasher safe.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
Dimensions & More Info
- 28 cm x 40 cm x 5 cm high.
- Made in USA.
Use & Care
- Oven safe to 230¡C.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakewareÕs heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Pan will darken slightly with use. This is normal and will enhance its performance.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the appearance of the baking pieces over time.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.