Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Non-Stick Quarter-Sheet Roasting Set
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Free delivery on orders over $149 (excluding furniture).
Our Goldtouch® roasting set combines a basket-style rack with a quarter-sheet pan that can be used separately for baking. The elevated basket lets hot air circulate around food for consistent cooking, while drippings collect in the pan for healthier results. The premium non-stick finish ensures effortless clean-up.
- Ideal for oven roasting meat, poultry, potatoes and vegetables.
- Baking sheet is made in USA of commercial-grade aluminised steel that distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent results.
- Basket-style steel-wire rack lets heat circulate around food while fats and oil drain into the pan; feet keep food elevated above drippings.
- Goldtouch ceramic-based non-stick coating resists abrasion and releases food with ease.
- Rounded wire handles facilitate lifting and positioning of the rack.
Dimensions & More Info
- Rack: 30 cm x 20 cm x 10 cm high.
- Quarter-Sheet Pan: 33 cm x 23 cm x 2.5 cm high.
- Rack is made in China.
- Quarter-Sheet Pan is made in USA.
Use & Care
- Rack and pan are oven safe to 232°C.
- Before first use, hand-wash pan in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware's heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Freezer safe.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the appearance of the pan and rack over time.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.