Williams Sonoma Traditionaltouch Pullman Loaf Pan
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Free delivery on orders over $149 (excluding furniture).
With its straight sides and sliding lid, our pan is the professional's secret to creating perfectly square breads for sandwiches and canapés. Baked to a savoury golden brown, bread turns out with flat, even sides that make it easy to cut uniform slices.
- Commercial-grade aluminised steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- Sliding lid forces the rising dough to swell uniformly into a flat top.
- Straight sides produce professional-quality square loaves for even slicing.
- Won't corrode or rust, even with heavy use.
- Coated wire reinforcement along the rim maximises durability and resistance to rust and warping.
- Folded construction enhances strength.
- Made exclusively for us by a 50-year-old American company, North America's only manufacturer of commercial bakeware.
- Recipe included.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
Dimensions & More Info
- 23 cm x 10 cm x 10 cm high.
- Made in USA.
Use & Care
- Oven safe to 230¡C.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pan in warm water with mild dishwashing soap. Abrasive cleaners will damage the panÕs finish.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Prepare the pan according to individual recipes, greasing and flouring if specified.
- Due to this bakewareÕs heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Traditionaltouch products do not have a nonstick coating; you must grease with butter or line with paper before use.
- Pan will darken slightly with use. This is normal and will enhance its performance.
- Hand-wash only.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.