Williams Sonoma West Blade Citrus Zester
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Free delivery on orders over $99 (excluding furniture).
State-of-the-art microblade technology makes this handheld citrus zester a precision tool for turning citrus peels into fragrant, flavoursome zest—with no bitter pith. It's also handy for finely grating ginger, garlic, nutmeg and other ingredients. The zester's cutting surface has an ultra-sharp stainless-steel etched blade that make quick work of prep tasks. A soft-touch, nonslip handle provides a comfortable grip as you work.
- Zester releases aromatic citrus oils while producing fine threads of flavourful zest from the surface of the peel.
- Etched microblade technology ensures fast, precision grating.
- Handle is soft to the touch and provides a comfortable hold.
- Includes protective cover for safe storage.
- Designed and developed by Williams Sonoma in collaboration with West Blade.
Dimensions & More Info
- 29 cm long.
- Made in China.
Use & Care
- Tool is very sharp and should be handled with care.
- Dishwasher safe.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.