Williams Sonoma Aluminium Straight Rolling Pin
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Free delivery on orders over $149 (excluding furniture).
Professional bakers love classic French-style aluminium pins like this because they provide precise control and stay cool during use. Great for all types of dough, the smooth cylinder makes it easy to roll dough to a consistent thickness.
- Great for all types of dough – and especially useful for pie and tart dough.
- Classic design ensures optimal maneuverability and precise control.
- Polished aluminum surface stays cool to the touch.
- Chill before using to prevent sticking or tearing of dough.
- Chrome-plated end caps have holes for hanging.
- Developed by Williams Sonoma.
Dimensions & More Info
- 21" long overall.
- Made in China
Use & Care
- Hand-wash, then dry thoroughly.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.