Williams Sonoma Aluminum Tapered Rolling Pin
Inspired by the precision tools used in French patisseries, our solid aluminum pin stays cool during use, so it's easy to roll out dough without sticking or tearing. The tapered design makes the pin exceptionally easy to maneuver on all types of dough.
- Great for all types of dough – and especially useful for pie and tart dough.
- Tapered pin turns and pivots smoothly to create uniform dough rounds.
- Slender, lightweight design allows you to easily flip rolled dough over cylinder and ease it into a baking pan.
- Polished aluminum surface stays cool to the touch.
- Chill before using to prevent sticking or tearing of dough.
- Chrome-plated end caps have holes for hanging.
- Developed by Williams Sonoma
Dimensions & More Info
- 21" long overall.
- Made in China
Use & Care
- Hand-wash, then dry thoroughly.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.