Williams-Sonoma Board Oil
Count on our premium oil to keep your fine wood kitchenware in top condition – from cutting boards and chopping blocks to salad bowls and utensils. The food-grade mineral oil helps maintain wood's natural beauty and strength, preserving its rich lustre while preventing drying, cracking and splitting.
- Ideal for all wood and bamboo cutting boards, servingware and utensils.
- 100% pure, food-grade mineral oil contains no waxes or fillers.
- Fragrance-free oil is quickly absorbed into the wood and won't affect the taste of food.
- Made in USA.
Dimensions & More Info
- 237 ml.
- Made in USA.
Use & Care
- Place a small amount of oil on a clean, dry cloth and gently rub into the wood. Repeat until the oil has been absorbed, then wipe away excess oil.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the “Stock Status” information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service. For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
Once your order has been fulfilled at our Distribution Centre (for in-stock items allow up to 3 working days to receive your Order Fulfilment email), it will ship to you according to the following timetable:
|Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane||1-3 business days|
|Regional NSW, VIC & QLD; ACT||2-4 business days|
|Country NSW, VIC & QLD; SA||3-7 business days|
|TAS, WA, NT, North QLD||7-10 business days|
*Transit times listed are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Please provide a street address for delivery – we cannot ship to PO Boxes.