Williams-Sonoma Bulb Baster
For a succulent turkey with moist meat and crispy skin, use our signature bulb baster to drizzle pan drippings or flavoursome stock over the bird. Thanks to its silicone bulb and heat-resistant Tritan-plastic barrel, the baster can withstand extremely high temperatures.
- Ideal for drizzling pan drippings or flavoursome stock over a turkey as it roasts.
- Narrow Tritan nozzle has an angled tip for optimal control, ensuring precision basting.
- Drip-free design holds siphoned liquids inside the barrel until you release them.
- Flat bulb shape fits in drawers easily for compact storage and keeps baster steady on benchtop.
- Basting bulb and tip remove for easy cleaning.
Dimensions & More Info
- 30 cm long.
- Made in China.
Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the “Stock Status” information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service. For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
Once your order has been fulfilled at our Distribution Centre (for in-stock items allow up to 3 working days to receive your Order Fulfilment email), it will ship to you according to the following timetable:
|Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane||1-3 business days|
|Regional NSW, VIC & QLD; ACT||2-4 business days|
|Country NSW, VIC & QLD; SA||3-7 business days|
|TAS, WA, NT, North QLD||7-10 business days|
*Transit times listed are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Please provide a street address for delivery – we cannot ship to PO Boxes.