Williams Sonoma Cooking in Season Cookbook
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Free delivery on orders over $149 (excluding furniture).
Nothing brings fuller and more vibrant flavour to recipes than the use of the best seasonal ingredients. This inspiring cookbook pairs choice ingredients with complementary cooking techniques for savouring optimal flavour throughout the year. With four chapters — one for each season — and more than 100 recipes accompanied by lush photography, the best fresh fruits, vegetables, meats, fish, and shellfish come to the table in simple yet dynamic preparations.
- Includes 100 easy and appealing modern recipes, from appetizers to desserts.
- Simple recipes focus on showcasing ingredients at their peak of flavour and freshness and pair them with cooking techniques appropriate to each season.
- Includes a guide with helpful tips to selecting fresh produce and ingredients throughout the year (US seasons).
- Each chapter has two features: one highlighting seasonal ingredients, and the other presenting easy seasonal variations on simple base recipes.
- Highlights include: Ricotta & Pea Crostini with Tarragon & Pink Peppercorns; Grilled Pork Chops with Summer Plums & Thyme; Coconut-Curry Butternut Squash Soup; Shiitake Mushrooms & Winter Greens; Crème Brûlée with Caramelized Blood Oranges.
- Softcover, 176 pages.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.