Williams-Sonoma Egg Poacher
Our uniquely designed tool simplifies egg poaching from start to finish, producing beautifully poached eggs. Just crack an egg into the base, then lower the ladle into simmering water to release the egg. After your egg is cooked, use the ladle to scoop it out while draining excess water.
- Flat base allows you to rest the ladle on the benchtop as you pour the cracked egg into it.
- Extra-long handle makes it easy to remove cooked eggs from water.
- Holes quickly drain excess water from the poached egg Ñ simply tilt back to pour out water.
- Developed exclusively for Williams-Sonoma.
Dimensions & More Info
- Nylon and silicone construction.
- BPA free.
- Dishwasher safe.
- 31 cm long, 9.5 cm diam.
- Made in China.
Use & Care
- Fill saucepan with a few inches of water and a dash of vinegar. Heat water on high until it reaches a bare simmer and bubbles start appearing at the bottom of pan.
- Crack a cold, fresh egg into ladle. Slowly (it should take about 10 seconds) lower the ladle with egg into water, which allows egg to congeal. Release egg from ladle into simmering water. Poaching time depends on the size of the egg and altitude. Egg whites should be completely cooked, while the yolk should be runny.
- Gently lift egg from water with ladle. Drain holes are designed to drain excess water from the poached egg Ð just tilt back to pour out water.
- Dishwasher safe.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the “Stock Status” information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service. For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
Once your order has been fulfilled at our Distribution Centre (for in-stock items allow up to 3 working days to receive your Order Fulfilment email), it will ship to you according to the following timetable:
|Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane||1-3 business days|
|Regional NSW, VIC & QLD; ACT||2-4 business days|
|Country NSW, VIC & QLD; SA||3-7 business days|
|TAS, WA, NT, North QLD||7-10 business days|
*Transit times listed are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Please provide a street address for delivery – we cannot ship to PO Boxes.