Williams Sonoma Fluted Gold-Rimmed Loaf Pan
With its fluted detailing and hand-painted gold rims, this elegant loaf pan is ideal for kitchen-to-table presentation. Great for making breads, cakes or meat loaf, it's crafted of high-fired stoneware that conducts heat gently for uniform browning and even heating. The durable enamel glaze is easy to clean and resists sticking and scratching.
- Stoneware heats evenly for thorough baking and a golden finish.
- Durable glaze resists scratching.
- Hand-painted fluted gold rim ensures beautiful oven-to-table presentation.
- Dishwasher safe.
Dimensions & More Info
- 24 cm x 14 cm x 8 cm high.
- 1 kg
- Made in China.
Use & Care
- Oven safe to 210°C.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- For oven use only; not microwave safe.
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
- Dishwasher safe.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.