Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Half Sheet Pan with Baking Rack
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Free delivery on orders over $149 (excluding furniture).
Our Goldtouch® nonstick half-sheet pan and rack make a great team for baking and cooling cookies. You can also use the rack to cool other baked goods – or nestle it inside the pan to ice and finish fresh-baked treats.
- Baking sheet is made in the USA of commercial-grade aluminized steel that distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent results.
- Goldtouch ceramic nonstick coating makes baking sheet more abrasion-resistant than normal nonstick surfaces – and releases food with ease.
- Coated wire reinforcement along sheet pan's rim maximizes durability and resistance to rust and warping.
- Unique diamond-textured surface strengthens sheet pan while increasing airflow for even baking.
- Commercial-quality steel wire cooling rack allows air to circulate underneath.
- Rack features a durable Goldtouch nonstick coating for easy release and cleanup.
Dimensions & More Info
- 18" x 13" x 1" high.
- Made in USA.
- 16 3/4" x 11 1/2" x 1/2" high.
- Made in China.
Use & Care
- Baking sheet is oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash pan in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware's heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the appearance of the pan and rack over time.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.