Williams Sonoma Herb Snips
If you love fresh herbs, this multitasking tool is destined to become a new favourite. Designed especially for harvesting and prepping herbs, our customised scissors allow you to easily snip off sprigs, then quickly mince leaves into flavourful, aromatic pieces.
- Razor-sharp stainless-steel blades slice cleanly, retaining delicate essential oils.
- Includes a BPA-free polypropylene blade sheath.
- Designed and developed by Williams Sonoma.
Dimensions & More Info
- 14 cm long.
- Made in China.
Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Sharpen at home using a sharpener designed for scissors, or have the herb snips sharpened by a professional.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the “Stock Status” information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service. For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
Once your order has been fulfilled at our Distribution Centre (for in-stock items allow up to 3 working days to receive your Order Fulfilment email), it will ship to you according to the following timetable:
|Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane||1-3 business days|
|Regional NSW, VIC & QLD; ACT||2-4 business days|
|Country NSW, VIC & QLD; SA||3-7 business days|
|TAS, WA, NT, North QLD||7-10 business days|
*Transit times listed are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Please provide a street address for delivery – we cannot ship to PO Boxes.