Williams Sonoma Large Classic Spatula
When we set out to design our own line of silicone tools, we stayed true to the "function first" philosophy of our founder, Chuck Williams. Chuck believes that, as the workhorse of the kitchen, the spatula's two most important qualities are durability and performance. Our signature large spatula has a paintbrush-inspired handle designed to encourage the ideal angle and grip depending on the task at hand. The head is made of hygienic, heatproof silicone in your choice of fresh colours.
- Oversized head excels at scooping and scraping large quantities of batter, icing, mashed potatoes and other foods as well as mixing, blending and folding.
- Silicone head won't chip or crack and is heat resistant up to 315°C.
- Close-grained beechwood handle is extra-strong.
- Paintbrush-style handle shape offers comfort and control for multiple tasks.
- Designed and developed by Williams Sonoma.
Dimensions & More Info
- 34 cm long.
- Made in China.
Use & Care
- Safe for use with nonstick cookware.
- Do not use above 300°C.
- Dishwasher safe.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.