Williams Sonoma Non-Stick Cookie Cake Pan, Set of 2
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Free delivery on orders over $149 (excluding furniture).
You never outgrow some childhood favourites – like creamy sandwich biscuits. Our Cookie Cake Pan Set transforms the nostalgic snack into a luscious cake you can layer with icing or fill with ice cream. The set includes two non-stick, cast-aluminium baking pans that turn out scallop-edged layers decorated with the word "cookie" and charming floral details.
- Set includes two round cake pans.
- Durable, heat-responsive cast aluminium promotes even rising and uniform baking.
- Premium non-stick interior releases layers with details intact, and makes clean-up a breeze.
- Recipes and filling suggestions included.
Dimensions & More Info
- Pan (2): 23 cm diam., 4 cm high.
- 5 1/2-cup cap.
- Made in China.
Use & Care
- Oven safe to 260°C.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other non-metallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- For best results, use a non-stick baking spray that does not contain lecithin, which can cause a gummy residue.
- Use a small pastry brush to spread spray into details of pan and remove excess spray so cake bakes with defined details.
- When pouring in batter, start with a small amount to ensure batter fills in details before pouring in the rest.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Gently tap pan on benchtop several times to release excess air bubbles from batter.
- After baking, cool cake on wire rack for 10 minutes.
- To unmould cake, tap pan firmly a few times. Invert cake onto cooling rack and lift pan.
- Allow cake to cool completely before decorating.
- Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.