Williams Sonoma Nonstick Fish Spatula
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Free delivery on orders over $99 (excluding furniture).
Drawing upon more than 50 years of culinary experience, we’ve designed and developed an exclusive line of nonstick kitchen tools – perfect for use with nonstick cookware. Ideal for turning and serving fish fillets, our professional-quality spatula has a gently curved nylon head that helps keep even the most delicate seafood intact. The ergonomically engineered stainless-steel handle ensures excellent balance and control – and makes the spatula exceptionally comfortable to use.
- Designed and developed by Williams-Sonoma, and exclusively ours.
- The perfect shape for sliding under fish fillets, the spatula’s curved head is made of durable nylon that’s heat-resistant to 260°C.
- Long slots allow liquids and oil to drain back into the pan.
- The handle is made of heavy-gauge, nonreactive 18/10 stainless steel with a brushed finish.
- Weighted, ergonomic handle offers optimal balance, comfort and feel.
- BPA-free and safe for use with nonstick cookware, bakeware and electric appliances.
Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.