Williams Sonoma Nonstick Fluted Tart Pan
For perfect tartlettes with fluted crusts, this American-made pan is designed to promote even baking and browning, ensuring that each tartâ€šÃ„Ã´s flakey, decorative crust is released in perfect shape.
- Six wells are fluted moulded for moulding perfectly fluted tartlettes.
- Commercial-grade aluminised steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- The Goldtouch ceramic coating reinforces our pans making them more resistant to abrasion than normal non-stick surfaces and releases food with ease.
- Made exclusively for us by a 50-year-old American company, North Americaâ€šÃ„Ã´s only manufacturer of commercial bakeware.
- Recipe included.
- 40 cm x 28 cm x 2 cm.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.