Williams Sonoma Nonstick Sauté Spoon
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Free delivery on orders over $149 (excluding furniture).
Drawing upon more than 50 years of culinary experience, we’ve designed and developed an exclusive line of nonstick kitchen tools – perfect for use with nonstick cookware. An all-around cook's essential for scooping, stirring, basting and scraping, this shallow spoon has a blunt-tipped nylon head that makes it especially useful for moving ingredients around a sauté pan. The ergonomically engineered brushed-stainless-steel handle ensures excellent balance and control – and makes the spoon exceptionally comfortable to use.
- Designed and developed by Williams-Sonoma, and exclusively ours.
- Great for stirring or tossing foods during cooking, the spoon’s flat-tipped bowl is made of durable nylon that’s heat-resistant to 260°C.
- The handle is made of heavy-gauge, nonreactive 18/10 stainless steel with a brushed finish.
- Weighted, ergonomic handle offers optimal balance, comfort and feel.
- BPA-free and safe for use with nonstick cookware, bakeware and electric appliances.
Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.