Williams Sonoma Offset Icing Spatulas
Pastry chefs love these spatulas for all sorts of precision tasks. The offset handles and flexible blades provide the exceptional control required for icing cakes, smoothing batter and spreading fillings or ganaches. The design also ensures great leverage and manoeuverability for lifting cake layers or transferring biscuits from oven tray to cooling rack.
- Flexible, angled stainless-steel blades provide great leverage and control.
- Squared-off blade tips facilitate uniform spreading and smoothing.
- Durable beechwood handles are perfectly balanced for top performance and a comfortable grip.
Dimensions & More Info
- 10 cm spatula: 10 cm-long blade; 27 cm long overall.
- 15 cm spatula: 15 cm-long blade; 34 cm long overall.
- 20 cm spatula: 20 cm-long blade; 39 cm long overall.
- Made in China.
Use & Care
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.