Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen Half Sheet Pan
Our collection of hardworking bakeware is perfect for a first kitchen or second home. An exceptional value, it's crafted of aluminised steel – the material of choice for professional bakers – which provides excellent heat transfer for even baking results. This versatile pan is handy for everything from sweet drop cookies to savoury hors d'oeuvres.
- Lightweight aluminised-steel construction heats up quickly and efficiently.
- PFOA-free nonstick coating ensures clean release and easy cleanup.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made exclusively for Williams-Sonoma in USA.
Dimensions & More Info
- 45 cm x 32 cm x 2.5 cm high.
- Made in USA.
Use & Care
- Oven and broiler safe to 230°C.
- Freezer safe.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pan in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using harsh detergents and abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.