Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen Hard-Anodized Nonstick 10-Piece Cookware Set
Inspired by the open kitchens at our favourite restaurants, we created this high-quality and hard-working cookware to use every single day. The lightweight pieces combine the exceptional durability and heat conduction of hard-anodised aluminium with the convenience of dishwasher-safe cleaning. Aluminium distributes heat uniformly across the cooking surface, guaranteeing superb results. For healthy, low-fat cooking and easy cleanup, all pots and pans have nonstick interiors. We've configured this essential set to include the pieces you'll use most often for both everyday cooking and entertaining.
- Designed and developed by Williams-Sonoma, and exclusively ours.
- Heavy-gauge hard-anodised aluminium conducts heat efficiently — no hot spots.
- Nonstick surface is durable enough to withstand metal whisks, spoons and spatulas.
- Ultradurable nonstick cooking surface is PFOA-free.
- Stainless-steel handles are designed for optimal comfort and control.
- Stainless-steel lids circulate heat and moisture.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Please note: lids are counted as individual pieces.
Dimensions & More Info
- 24 cm frying pan: 24 cm diam., 4.4 cm high; 963 g.
- 30 cm frying pan: 30 cm diam., 4.4 cm high; 1.4 kg.
- 1.4 L saucepan: 14 cm diam., 9.5 cm high; 992 g.
- 2.8 L saucepan: 18 cm diam., 11 cm high; 1.4 kg.
- 2.8 L sauté pan: 24 cm diam., 5 cm high; 1.8 kg with lid.
- 5.6 L stockpot: 24 cm diam., 13 cm high; 2.2 kg with lid.
- Made in Thailand.
Use & Care
- Safe for use with metal spatulas, spoons and whisks as well as nylon, silicone, coated or wooden utensils.
- Do not use other types of metal utensils, such as forks or knives.
- Ideal for use on gas and electric cooktops.
- Oven safe to 260°C.
- Allow pot to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains on exterior can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and baking soda.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.