Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen Nonstick Double-Burner Grill
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Free delivery on orders over $99 (excluding furniture).
Inspired by the open kitchens at our favourite restaurants, we created this high-quality and hard-working cookware to use every single day. The lightweight grill pan combines the exceptional durability and heat conduction of hard-anodised aluminium with the convenience of dishwasher cleanup. For healthy, low-fat cooking, the durable non-stick surface has high ridges that channel fat away. Use it to grill everything from juicy steaks, chops and burgers to tender fish, chicken and vegetables.
- Designed and developed by Williams-Sonoma and exclusively ours.
- Generously sized grill pan spans two burners on the stovetop, so it's perfect when you're cooking for a crowd.
- Heavy-gauge hard-anodized aluminum conducts heat efficiently across the cooking surface —with no hot spots.
- Ultra durable nonstick cooking surface is PFOA-free—and stands up to the use of metal utensils without scratching.
- High ridges sear foods with attractive grill marks, while allowing excess fat to drip away
- Riveted stainless-steel handles are designed for optimal comfort and control.
Dimensions & More Info
- 45 cm x 25 cm x 3 cm high.
- 1.3 kg
- Made in Thailand.
Use & Care
- Safe for use with metal spatulas, spoons and whisks as well as nylon, silicone, coated or wooden utensils.
- Do not use other types of metal utensils, such as forks or knives.
- Ideal for use on gas and electric cooktops.
- Oven safe to 260°C.
- Allow griddle to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains on the exterior can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and baking soda.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.