Williams-Sonoma Open Kitchen Nonstick Double-Burner Griddle
Inspired by the open kitchens at our favourite restaurants, we created this high-quality and hard-working cookware to use every single day. Our reversible, lightweight griddle combines the exceptional durability and heat conduction of hard-anodised aluminium with the convenience of dishwasher cleanup. For healthy, low-fat cooking and easy care, it has a durable non-stick surface. Use the versatile pan for everything from cooking sausage, eggs and pancakes for breakfast to hot panini and kebabs for dinner.
- Designed and developed by Williams-Sonoma, and exclusively ours.
- Generously sized griddle spans two burners on the stovetop, so it's perfect when you're cooking for a crowd.
- Heavy-gauge hard-anodised aluminium conducts heat efficiently across the cooking surface – with no hot spots.
- Ultra durable non-stick cooking surface is PFOA-free – and stands up to the use of metal utensils without scratching.
- Riveted stainless-steel handles are designed for optimal comfort and control.
Dimensions & More Info
- 45 cm x 25 cm x 2.5 cm high.
- 1.3 kg
- Made in Thailand.
Use & Care
- Safe for use with metal spatulas, spoons and whisks as well as nylon, silicone, coated or wooden utensils.
- Do not use other types of metal utensils, such as forks or knives.
- Ideal for use on gas and electric cooktops.
- Oven safe to 260°c.
- Allow griddle to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains on the exterior can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and baking soda.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the “Stock Status” information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service. For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
Once your order has been fulfilled at our Distribution Centre (for in-stock items allow up to 3 working days to receive your Order Fulfilment email), it will ship to you according to the following timetable:
|Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane||1-3 business days|
|Regional NSW, VIC & QLD; ACT||2-4 business days|
|Country NSW, VIC & QLD; SA||3-7 business days|
|TAS, WA, NT, North QLD||7-10 business days|
*Transit times listed are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Please provide a street address for delivery – we cannot ship to PO Boxes.